Countdown...

Yesterday Macky Pamintuan sent me a hi-res disk of one of my favorite illustrations in Bedtime at the Swamp. I plan to make a print out of it. He was also kind enough to send me a signed copy of his book, I Saw an Ant on the Railroad Track by Joshua Prince. My kids were all marveling at how talented Macky is. I’d love to watch him at work.

I’ve got a busy schedule coming up in April and May. In May, especially, I’ll be at book signings at various locations every Saturday. The dates are already finalized, but I’ll post a schedule when the exact times are set. Only 23 days until the release of COOL DADDY RAT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations to the 2009 ALA Newbery, Caldecott, Printz, King, Geisel, etc. Award Recipients

Plan A FABULOUS Literacy Night!

To be a Flourisher...